Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missing Paris.


Today I miss Paris, the city where I grew up. I have lived in the US ( San Francisco) for over twenty years and the East Coast for 4 years ( New York).
After being a personal chef for a decade I decided to hang my apron for good and do what I have always wanted to do, "Share my passion with my American Friends " and take them on tours to Paris, Provence & all of France & share my knowledge and informations. I love Europe as well and decided to travel to Italy & Spain and I collected a lot of addresses and came up with a lot of ideas.
Then one day I took the plunge and started slowly by taking people here & there. I started with two store owners who were going to a jewelry in Paris, I was a translator as well as a trip planner and I loved it instantly, this was what I wanted to do !!. Then I took an American architect who had purchased a home in London to a shopping trip in Provence ( L' Isle Sur la Sorgue), an Antique mecca for Antiquaires world wide. I was thrilled & worked very hard and will admit that having them contact me again was the best reward I could have ever received.
Being Born in France & having lived in the US has been a plus for me, I know the European culture & the American culture very well.
So two years ago, I decided to call my company Luxury Travel Consultant2 & I will tell you more about it on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment